Today, customers rely more than ever on the expertise of resellers and solutions providers to deliver the most reliable, value-added IP-PBX deployments for enterprises. With that in mind, Mitel is one of the only IP phone system manufacturers in the industry to deliver 100 percent of our business through the channel.
Our innovative Champion Partner Program is designed to help your business succeed whether you primarily sell Mitel products, offer infrastructure support, or do both. The tiers of our program — Authorized, Silver, Gold, and Platinum — are structured to offer you the right set of benefits based on the way you want to do business with Mitel, not the other way around.
High win rates
Champion Partners increase sales with prospects who see live demos of Mitel UC systems.
Reasonable investments help to deliver high returns and provide protection through managed reseller coverage.
Mitel is committed to a world-class customer service score of 90+. Satisfied customers are more likely to become repeat customers, and to recommend others.
Customized support and benefits
The three tiers of Champion Program offer you the just-right support to deliver world-class UC solutions, and deliver benefits that meet all of your business needs.
Why Partner with Mitel?
It works for you
When you partner with us, you do more than simply add another voice offering to your existing portfolio. Our innovation extends beyond technology to include how we bundle and package products and services.
- Features are priced and packaged to allow partners to maximize margins on new sales, as well as on every add, change, or move.
- We structure maintenance to benefit and complement that of our partners.
- Simplicity is built into every step of the sales cycle, from architecting systems, to creating quotes, to placing and tracking orders.
It works for your customers
Mitel IP telephony systems with fully integrated unified communications play well with your customers' existing enterprise applications. Our superior legacy PBX integration and data network-independent solution deliver a cost-effective, smooth migration path, regardless of existing voice and data networks.
The Mitel Difference
Offers You More
Innovative, competitive solution differentiates your business
- Low-density channel with aggressive margins protected via managed reseller coverage
- Excellent system to target multisite opportunities, legacy PBXs, and voicemail systems
Award-winning, technologically advanced solution that is built for IP
- Distributed computing architecture with no single point of failure
- Architecture, IP phone, and PSTN failover combine to deliver 99.999 percent (five-nines) reliability
- Industry-leading management, ease of use, and installation
High conversions: 75 percent sales closure rate for customers evaluating Mitel systems
- Highest satisfaction ratings in comparison to other manufacturers across the board: for technology, ease of use, management, customer service, solution experience, product features, and performance